So Microsoft has become bored with Windows 10 mobile devs but gaga for Windows 10 and Xbox indie devs?

Xbox Live Creators Program
The Xbox Live Creators Program allows developers to quickly and directly publish their games to Xbox One and Windows 10, with a simplified certification process and no concept approval required. If your game integrates Xbox Live and follows our standard Store policies, you are ready to publish.

Ok... that's pretty awesome! Maybe I should fire up Unreal engine and get to... wait, what coding engine should I use?

Supported game engines and languages

Develop for the Xbox One and Windows 10 using your favorite game engine. Currently, supported engines include Construct 2, MonoGame, Unity, and Xenko. You can also use your favorite tools like Visual Studio to write in C# and C++. We anticipate more game engines and tools to support Xbox Live Creators Program over time.

Oh? Construct 2 and Unity you say? Wow, this is a very cool opportunity for indie devs with polished games to have a chance to reach the AAA section of gamers.I'm impressed! read more and sign up here:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program

So Microsoft has become bored with Windows 10 mobile devs but gaga for Windows 10 and Xbox indie devs? >Xbox Live Creators Program The Xbox Live Creators Program allows developers to quickly and directly publish their games to Xbox One and Windows 10, with a simplified certification process and no concept approval required. If your game integrates Xbox Live and follows our standard Store policies, you are ready to publish. Ok... that's pretty awesome! Maybe I should fire up Unreal engine and get to... wait, what coding engine should I use? >Supported game engines and languages >Develop for the Xbox One and Windows 10 using your favorite game engine. Currently, supported engines include Construct 2, MonoGame, Unity, and Xenko. You can also use your favorite tools like Visual Studio to write in C# and C++. We anticipate more game engines and tools to support Xbox Live Creators Program over time. Oh? Construct 2 and Unity you say? Wow, this is a very cool opportunity for indie devs with polished games to have a chance to reach the AAA section of gamers.I'm impressed! read more and sign up here: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program
Keeping the Peace...
edited Aug 12 at 5:46 am

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft