With Windows being the default OS for most users, you would think being a mobile windows dev was a slam dunk choice... Well, it appears Microsoft is dropping the word "mobile" from their window 10 ventures and adding something called "Andromeda OS". Did you get that memo Windows Dev? Cool... I haven't received that email yet. Technically I haven't received an email from the Windows development side in a while... Signing up was a hassle and while Apple, Google, Amazon, Itch.io and other sites were pretty straight forward, Microsoft always gave me errors. Anyways here's the latest news about a mobile OS no one uses:

We pick it up from Microsoft’s announcement at Build in April that Windows 10 Mobile would no longer have a full development slate — pre-release files in Insider builds have moved from the “Redstone 3” bin into a branch called “feature2,” stuck with Redstone 2. We’ve been wondering what this has meant for the mobile OS as it has lacked fuel for excitement for many months now — all we’ve heard from the company is gobbledygook.

http://pocketnow.com/2017/08/11/windows-10-mobile-set-for-clean-death

With Windows being the default OS for most users, you would think being a mobile windows dev was a slam dunk choice... Well, it appears Microsoft is dropping the word "mobile" from their window 10 ventures and adding something called "Andromeda OS". Did you get that memo Windows Dev? Cool... I haven't received that email yet. Technically I haven't received an email from the Windows development side in a while... Signing up was a hassle and while Apple, Google, Amazon, Itch.io and other sites were pretty straight forward, Microsoft always gave me errors. Anyways here's the latest news about a mobile OS no one uses: > We pick it up from Microsoft’s announcement at Build in April that Windows 10 Mobile would no longer have a full development slate — pre-release files in Insider builds have moved from the “Redstone 3” bin into a branch called “feature2,” stuck with Redstone 2. We’ve been wondering what this has meant for the mobile OS as it has lacked fuel for excitement for many months now — all we’ve heard from the company is gobbledygook. http://pocketnow.com/2017/08/11/windows-10-mobile-set-for-clean-death
edited Aug 12 at 2:45 am

live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft